Welcome!

Welcome! Please feel free to add me to your follow list! I'd love to grow with you!

About Me

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tomato Pie With Whole Wheat Pie Crust

Goooood morning!

I am planning on making one of my favorite dishes today. Tomato pie! YUMMY! If you have never had it, it is so worth a try. So darn tasty and easy to make! Although I am from up North, I just love Southern food with a twist of Northern style and will be adding additional veggies to the mix cause that's what I have on hand and that's what I do ;) My hubby is a meat and potato kind of guy but loves this as well. Go figure ;) I hope to get some pics and post my pie today.


In the meantime I already have my chicken rubbed down with Creole seasoning, garlic and pepper and marinating for a Gumbo for tomorrow. I'm going to add some shrimp to this dish as well. Sounds tasty huh? See y'all soon ;) OR See you guys later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment