Welcome!

Welcome! Please feel free to add me to your follow list! I'd love to grow with you!

About Me

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wow! Great day of subbing for a fantastic group of kids at a charter school for United Cerebral Palsy school. Such great kids and staff! Makes you love life even more when you can be a part of and help in ways more then you can ever imagine when those little eyes and minds connect with you. Just so wonderful!
Was going to go to my produce stand during my lunch break to pick up some fresh veggies for part of our meal tonight. They were closed :( I must have fresh veggies or my life and meals do not feel right but I knew I was a tad limited to what I had on hand. Came home and found my baby Bok Choy, onions, fresh parsley and limes. I knew that this was a salad in the making.  Whoo hoo! I grabbed a can of Mandarin oranges, some olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and I'm all set. It's not only pretty but it is fresh and yummy for the tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment